- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
Folorunsho Alakija appreciated for helping baby with hole in his heart
A family has shown appreciation to billionaire Folorunsho Alakija who came to their aide when their baby was diagnosed with a hole in the heart.
In a post the family shared on Instagram, they revealed how the child’s ailment started and how they never believed help could come from Folorunsho Alakija
Recently, GOD has been so marvellous to my Family and it’s in the case I want to share my testimony with you all, my heart is filled with so much gratitude MUMMY @alakijaofficial , THANK YOU MA, THANK YOU again and again.
Anjolaoluwa Oke”,which is my first fruit after a series of miscarriage started living a healthy life immediately when she was born on the 9th of January 2019,and some weeks later ,I “her mother”Ayotunde Oke “started noticing some syptoms in her such as excessive sweating,bluish lips,fast breathing ,poor eating habits among others,we thought it was normal, so we started using drugs,but there wasn’t any improvement,so my husband brought out an idea that we should go to lasuth.
On getting to lasuth,after a series of test,she was diagnosed with a hole in the heart and was told that she needed an urgent surgery. To cut the story short, Mummy ALAKIJA @alakijaofficial paid for the three operations my daughter did in India which cost millions and millions. She sent myself, my mum and my daughter to INDIA ,paid over 300k each for flights,got over visas for each of us and also gave us over a million naira for feeding. My family was still in shock while all this happened.
The operation was SUCCESSFUL We returned to Nigeria and met with the Angelic MRS FOLORUNSO ALAKIJA one on one for the very first time. My family kept weeping when we saw her, we couldn’t believe our eyes to finally meet the great woman behind all this. As if that was not enough, MUMMY ALAKIJA also gave my baby EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP for life. At that point, all we could do is to bless the name of God. He blessed Mummy @alakijaofficial to be a blessing to others and that’s exactly what she is doing. I am a living testimony.
With Love, The Okes
In response to the appreciation from the family, Folorunsho Alakija wrote:
It gladdens my heart to know that Baby Anjolaoluwa is doing great now call on well-meaning Nigerians to reach out to the less privileged in the society, because when God blesses individuals, He expects them to be a blessing to others.
God will not come down from heaven to help man, rather He will send people like you and I to be the answer to their prayers