- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Mercy Aigbe shuts down rumuor about renting her mansion
A social media user came out to debunk the news, she claims it was rented and not bought. She took to her page where she posted pictures of the actress’ home with caption;
Ewooo, amebo says Aunty no buy house but she con be tenant wey she don dey tell internet people that she be landlord.
Amebo follow talk sey na N10mil wey Aunty con pay for house wey she come Internet dey use fake account mention huge amount on your top she con dey pose dey intimidate women actresses wey dem no buy house. The one wey shock me be sey, dem dey talk sey politician wey buy house stop to dey hammer Aunty cos his wife somehow take know sey Aunty nollywood be Oga’s sidechic. Let me pause here, I will be back. My food is burning. .
But before I proceed to the kitchen o, biko who is going to 14, oregunwa street oregun lagos? I think I left my purse in the hotel room. If they refuse to hand it in, kindly tell them they should hand it in before , who is the owner who was connected to Aunty before o, will come scatter my head with some kian grammar ?♀️
In reaction, Mercy Aigbe commented,
A user went on to ask the actress to stop lying because the house was under lease. He went on to say if she bought the house as claimed, she bought a haunted house.