- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mercy Aigbe shuts down rumuor about renting her mansion
A social media user came out to debunk the news, she claims it was rented and not bought. She took to her page where she posted pictures of the actress’ home with caption;
Ewooo, amebo says Aunty no buy house but she con be tenant wey she don dey tell internet people that she be landlord.
Amebo follow talk sey na N10mil wey Aunty con pay for house wey she come Internet dey use fake account mention huge amount on your top she con dey pose dey intimidate women actresses wey dem no buy house. The one wey shock me be sey, dem dey talk sey politician wey buy house stop to dey hammer Aunty cos his wife somehow take know sey Aunty nollywood be Oga’s sidechic. Let me pause here, I will be back. My food is burning. .
But before I proceed to the kitchen o, biko who is going to 14, oregunwa street oregun lagos? I think I left my purse in the hotel room. If they refuse to hand it in, kindly tell them they should hand it in before , who is the owner who was connected to Aunty before o, will come scatter my head with some kian grammar ?♀️
In reaction, Mercy Aigbe commented,
A user went on to ask the actress to stop lying because the house was under lease. He went on to say if she bought the house as claimed, she bought a haunted house.