- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
Muslim man’s exceptional birthday wish to wife earns him praise and criticisms
A Muslim man from northern Nigeria wished his wife a happy birthday with words that were beautiful and unique, and a number of people have things to say about it.
Sharing photos of him and his wife, Aby Rayyan wrote: “Today I celebrate the woman who took me as a boy from my mother and made me a man. The mother of my child and yet the best decision I’ve taken as an adult. Happy Birthday to my Hajiya. I bend the knee my queen…yesterday, today and the day after forever!”
His birthday message was one of gratitude and worship for his wife but some egoistic men had a problem with it, especially with the words, “I bend the knee my queen.”
Some accused him of overdoing it but, to them, he replied: “There nothing like “over doing the thing” when it comes celebrating your loved ones….especially for once in a year events. Over do and do do do! let those who have a problem with it climb mount Kufena and break a neck!”
However, a lot of people were impressed with his birthday message to his wife and they praised him as an exceptional Arewa man and prayed that their marriage will be forever.