- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
PPRO Dolapo Badmus dares man who threatened her over Naira Marley’s arrest
An officer of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has recently reacted to a death threat issued to her by a Nigerian man over the arrest of hip-hop act, Naira Marley.
Recall that WITHINNIGERIA earlier reported that a social media user who appeared to be a loyal fan of Marley, called out PPRO Dolapo Badmus and veteran rapper Ruggedman over allegations that they were both involved in his arrest.
In a long post shared online, the aggrieved Marley fan noted that it even if it takes him days, weeks, months or years, he would make it his life’s mission to personally take the life of the two.
Badmus has now reacted to the death threat after a concerned follower quizzed in the comment section of her post on Instagram.
According to her, the man is just a noise maker that is simply seeking attention. She dared him to come over to her office if he wants to live by his words.
She said: “Really? He must be a noise maker seeking attention. He knows my office address let him show!”
See a screenshot of the exchange below:
Meanwhile, we gathered that rap star Zlatan Ibile, recently penned an emotional note of solidarity to his colleague Naira Marley, who is still in custody of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He vowed to keep a strong hold on the fort while the storm blows over.