- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
PPRO Dolapo Badmus dares man who threatened her over Naira Marley’s arrest
An officer of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has recently reacted to a death threat issued to her by a Nigerian man over the arrest of hip-hop act, Naira Marley.
Recall that WITHINNIGERIA earlier reported that a social media user who appeared to be a loyal fan of Marley, called out PPRO Dolapo Badmus and veteran rapper Ruggedman over allegations that they were both involved in his arrest.
In a long post shared online, the aggrieved Marley fan noted that it even if it takes him days, weeks, months or years, he would make it his life’s mission to personally take the life of the two.
Badmus has now reacted to the death threat after a concerned follower quizzed in the comment section of her post on Instagram.
According to her, the man is just a noise maker that is simply seeking attention. She dared him to come over to her office if he wants to live by his words.
She said: “Really? He must be a noise maker seeking attention. He knows my office address let him show!”
See a screenshot of the exchange below:
Meanwhile, we gathered that rap star Zlatan Ibile, recently penned an emotional note of solidarity to his colleague Naira Marley, who is still in custody of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He vowed to keep a strong hold on the fort while the storm blows over.