- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Sandra Iheuwa engaged to another man when Ubi impregnated her – Lady alleges
A lady has taken to twitter to allege that Sandra Iheuwa, the lady who claimed to be pregnant with Ubi Franklin’s 4th child, was engaged to another man when she got pregnant for the music executive.
The lady identified as @MsFisayo on the platform claimed that she already knew about the pregnancy since December 2018 and that was even before news broke on Ubi’s 3rd child with his South African lover.
But I’ve known about this Ubi Franklin’s 4th pregnancy with Sandra iheuwa since Last December,even before the gist of the 3rd pregnancy. The sandra was engaged to another man when she fell pregnant for Ubi sef
Sandra Iheuwa, who is a single mum of two claimed the 33-year-old has been in a secret relationship with her for a while.
According to Sandra, she was actually expecting a set of twins for him. She however lost one of them in early March.
She went on to reveal that she had been living in Ubi’s house and will be jetting out of the country anytime from now to the US where she is expected to welcome their child.
Ubi Franklin already has a girl Zaneta from a US-based woman. His son Jayden from his ex-wife and actress, Lilian Esoro.
His third is from his former worker, a South African lady named Nicola Siyo. If the story by Sandra is true, then it will mean the music executive is expecting his fourth, a thing he denied when a call was out through to him.