- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Lamar Odom speaks on relationship with Taraji P. Henson
Former NBA star, Lamar Odom who is currently promoting his new book Darkness to Light, has opened up on an affair with Taraji P. Henson.
Speaking about the relationship with the A-list Hollywood actor before he met Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom described it as “happiest times in [his] life.”
“We ended up exchanging numbers. She was just such a wise woman that she could see through whatever smooth act I was trying to put on. She refused to be just another conquest, and truthfully, I didn’t want her to be. We started secretly dating and quickly fell in love.”
Their relationship lasted few months before it ended due to infidelity.
“[Taraji] introduced me to her fourteen-year-old son, Marcel, and was at my house nearly every day. Sometimes she’d bring some of her Hollywood friends, like actress Sanaa Lathan. I don’t think I ever connected with another black woman as deeply as I did Taraji. Things were amazing, but of course, God gave me a layup and I blew it.”
Lamar’s book details his past addiction to drugs, depression and his relationship with ex Khloe Kardashian.