- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Lamar Odom speaks on relationship with Taraji P. Henson
Former NBA star, Lamar Odom who is currently promoting his new book Darkness to Light, has opened up on an affair with Taraji P. Henson.
Speaking about the relationship with the A-list Hollywood actor before he met Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom described it as “happiest times in [his] life.”
“We ended up exchanging numbers. She was just such a wise woman that she could see through whatever smooth act I was trying to put on. She refused to be just another conquest, and truthfully, I didn’t want her to be. We started secretly dating and quickly fell in love.”
Their relationship lasted few months before it ended due to infidelity.
“[Taraji] introduced me to her fourteen-year-old son, Marcel, and was at my house nearly every day. Sometimes she’d bring some of her Hollywood friends, like actress Sanaa Lathan. I don’t think I ever connected with another black woman as deeply as I did Taraji. Things were amazing, but of course, God gave me a layup and I blew it.”
Lamar’s book details his past addiction to drugs, depression and his relationship with ex Khloe Kardashian.