- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
When a child is born, a mother is born too -Kora Obidi
Abroad-based Nigerian dancer and new mum, Kora Obidi, has taken to social media to share cute photos with her newborn baby and she’s got some interesting things to say about motherhood.
Earlier on, WITHINNIGERIA reported the news of how dancer Korra Obidi and her American husband, Justin Dean, welcomed their first child.
Following the birth of the beautiful baby girl, Kora can’t help but gush over her new status as a mom. She recently took to social media to share adorable photos with her baby as they rock matching head-wraps.
Sharing the photos, she wrote:
“When a child is born. A mother is born too. A father is born too. A village is born too.”
The birth of their daughter was highly anticipated by fans as Korra and her husband made sure to chronicle her pregnancy on social media. The daring new mother was known to dance to her heart’s content despite being heavily pregnant.