- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
When a child is born, a mother is born too -Kora Obidi
Abroad-based Nigerian dancer and new mum, Kora Obidi, has taken to social media to share cute photos with her newborn baby and she’s got some interesting things to say about motherhood.
Earlier on, WITHINNIGERIA reported the news of how dancer Korra Obidi and her American husband, Justin Dean, welcomed their first child.
Following the birth of the beautiful baby girl, Kora can’t help but gush over her new status as a mom. She recently took to social media to share adorable photos with her baby as they rock matching head-wraps.
Sharing the photos, she wrote:
“When a child is born. A mother is born too. A father is born too. A village is born too.”
The birth of their daughter was highly anticipated by fans as Korra and her husband made sure to chronicle her pregnancy on social media. The daring new mother was known to dance to her heart’s content despite being heavily pregnant.