- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Ubi Franklin replies his 4th baby mama over debt he owes her
Music executive, Ubi Franklin has replied his 4th baby mama Sandra Iheuwa who once again dragged him on social media over debt she claims he owes her.
Sandra Iheuwa yesterday revealed that he is yet to pay back the loan he owes her. Sandra Iheuwa took to her Instagram page saying that she heard Ubi went on a vacation to prove that he was not broke while he still owes her money.
According to the 4th babymama, the Triple MG boss loaned N8Million in 2017 for business, child support and other things, when they first met in America, but he is yet to pay up the balance of N4 million, which he has been due since March 2019 as stated in an agreement they both had.
After a follower chastised her for falling for him despite his track record with women, she responded by saying she was not in the country and had no idea the horrible things that happened between him and his ex-wife and actress, Lilian Esoro.
Recall Sandra had earlier challenged Ubi Franklin to dispute her claims because she is ready to fight him fire for fire with concrete and hard proof.
Responding to her accusations, Ubi took to social media in French saying:
‘le silence ne peut jamais être mal cité’ which means in English ‘silence can never be misquoted’