- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Kizz Daniel Releases New Music ‘Eko’: A Not So Worth The Hype Song
Kizz Daniel attempted to create a new anthem for the state, but the not-so-well song didn’t meet our expectation
Kizz Daniel drops off the highly anticipated brand new track titled ‘Eko’, appraising the ‘center of excellence’.
Lagos is often agreed to be a land of many opportunities, at the same time, the state comes with a no-dulling life style – in fun and smartness.
‘If you no fit wise for Lagos, you no fit wise for anywhere,’ Kizz Daniel sings to laud the megacity in a manner fated to ultimately inspire and motivate.
When Kizz Daniel started the hype of ‘Eko’ on social media, he set the mood for his fans to await the track we thought was going to take over the state and perhaps get him closer to the new government of Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu.
On the well-crafted artwork of ‘Eko’, Kizz Daniel’s designer did his best to encapsulate Lagos key emblems on the art. The commercial vehicle colours and the art deco of symbolic Agba Meta or Aro Meta statue of three Lagos white-cap chiefs featured on the artwork raised our prospects of the song. Now that the song itself has arrived, we can authoritatively tell you the artwork is better off.
Produced by dope sound engineer Philkeyz, Kizz Daniel didn’t impress so much on the track ‘Eko’ when compared to his previous releases this year. The level at which the FlyBoi iNC head-honcho is right now requires him to fine-tune his songs to increase or meet the high eminence he’s known for and not anything below.
Kizz Daniel attempted to create a new anthem for the state, but the not-so-well song didn’t meet our expectation. He started off the song with good lyrics, but faded out with poor chorus, redundant repetition and unwarranted slangs, no wonder the song couldn’t span more than two minutes forty seconds.
The likes of ‘I Love Lagos’ by Olamide;‘Eko’ by Brymo and Humblesmith’s ‘Beautiful Lagos’ are considerably better songs, without even talking about Wizkid’s mega hit – ‘Ojuelegba’ that has similar mannerism.
We hope Kizz Daniel will put out a music video that will be impressive. Listen to the track below;