- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, on Tuesday approved 160 and above as this year’s national minimum Jcut-off mark for admission into public universities.
The decision was reached at the 19th Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria which held at the Bola Babalakin Auditorium, Gbongan, Osun State
According to the JAMB,the board also approved 140 as minimum UTME score for admission into private universities and 110 for admission into private polytechnics.