- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, on Tuesday approved 160 and above as this year’s national minimum Jcut-off mark for admission into public universities.
The decision was reached at the 19th Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria which held at the Bola Babalakin Auditorium, Gbongan, Osun State
According to the JAMB,the board also approved 140 as minimum UTME score for admission into private universities and 110 for admission into private polytechnics.