- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Father of 12-yr-old boy whose wrist was chopped off in Lagos is a Widower, begs Sanwo-Olu for fast justice
A 61-year-old fish farmer, Jeremiah Obifor, was earlier reported to have cut off the wrist of a 12-yr-old boy, Goodluck Ameachi with a machete on Friday morning, because he thought Goodluck came to steal his fish.
47-year-old Ikechukwu Ameachi while wondering what his child has done to deserve such an inhumane act told newsmen that:
“My son, Goodluck, is a jovial, easy-going lad. He is not troublesome.
“Since I lost my wife about four years ago, I have been struggling to provide for my kids. With the little I earn, I made sure they attend a private school that I can afford.
“See how Jeremiah Obifor, an elderly man who has children, has turned my son into a handicap. For four days, my son has not been able to see because of the pain.
“The doctor said they need to perform surgery on his hand on Wednesday. At the moment we have spent over N250,000 for his treatment.
Ikechukwu Ameachi called on Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the Lagos State, Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Zubairu Muazu, to urgently intervene for him to get justice.