- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
I am proud of you – Ned Nwoko says as Regina Daniels gets appointed as ambassador of Super Eagles supporters club
Controversial Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels, is once again in the news and this time around it has nothing to do with her much talked about marriage to billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko.
Daniels has been appointed as a youth ambassador of the Super Eagles supporters club in consideration of her motivational endeavors and passion shown over the course of the years.
In an official letter signed by the national president of the supporters club, Mr Vincent Okumagba, the supporters club made reference to the screen diva’s recently concluded Children’s Day festival which attracted thousands of people that comprised of kids and youths.
The appointment comes ahead of the commencement of the 2019 edition of the African Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournament which is scheduled to hold in Egypt.
Explaining what the role entails, Okumagba pointed out that the supporters club holds the important role of mobilizing and providing strong support for the Super Eagles, Super Falcons, the Flying Eagles, the Golden Eaglets and other national teams.
Reacting to the appointment on his official Instagram page, Ned Nwoko expressed that he is proud of his wife.
See the post below: