- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
19-Yr-Old First Class Graduate Searches For Job On Social Media
19-year-old Eniola Adeoluwa has used his social media platform to attract potential employers with his impressive resume.
Feeling hopeful as he searches for a job, the young graduate revealed that he graduated with a first class (4.71 CGPA) from Ekiti State university (EKSU) in media and theatre arts.
Impressively, he was also voted the best national student director and was a representative of student council in EKSU for one year.
Many social media users have crowded the comment section with some of them being potential employers.
Adeoluwa has been advised to apply for scholarships to further his studies abroad.
Many have also requested he sends his resume to them. Clearly, the future is bright for the brainy boy.
Just in case you’re hiring:
First Class graduate (4.71)
Media and Theatre Arts (2018)
Best National Student Director (2018)
Student Representative council (2016-2017) pic.twitter.com/qbic49SA2B
— Enioluwa Adeoluwa (@Enioluwa_) June 3, 2019
Every mother's pride. Don't rest on your oars, even the sky is a ladder for you, let the world wait. Good luck
— Moni Abudu (@MoniAbudu) June 5, 2019
Congratulations Enioluwa. The sky is just the beginning.
— Elle est Funmike! (@AdegbokikiFunke) June 5, 2019
Good job!!!… Objectively, a well paying firm would want to hire young brains like u, but to me it's a BIG 'well timed' distraction. You CAN have ur PhD @ 23 bro….Wish I got this advise 10yrs ago
— Biodun (@biodunogunmola) June 5, 2019