- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
19-Yr-Old First Class Graduate Searches For Job On Social Media
19-year-old Eniola Adeoluwa has used his social media platform to attract potential employers with his impressive resume.
Feeling hopeful as he searches for a job, the young graduate revealed that he graduated with a first class (4.71 CGPA) from Ekiti State university (EKSU) in media and theatre arts.
Impressively, he was also voted the best national student director and was a representative of student council in EKSU for one year.
Many social media users have crowded the comment section with some of them being potential employers.
Adeoluwa has been advised to apply for scholarships to further his studies abroad.
Many have also requested he sends his resume to them. Clearly, the future is bright for the brainy boy.
Just in case you’re hiring:
First Class graduate (4.71)
Media and Theatre Arts (2018)
Best National Student Director (2018)
Student Representative council (2016-2017) pic.twitter.com/qbic49SA2B
— Enioluwa Adeoluwa (@Enioluwa_) June 3, 2019
Every mother's pride. Don't rest on your oars, even the sky is a ladder for you, let the world wait. Good luck
— Moni Abudu (@MoniAbudu) June 5, 2019
Congratulations Enioluwa. The sky is just the beginning.
— Elle est Funmike! (@AdegbokikiFunke) June 5, 2019
Good job!!!… Objectively, a well paying firm would want to hire young brains like u, but to me it's a BIG 'well timed' distraction. You CAN have ur PhD @ 23 bro….Wish I got this advise 10yrs ago
— Biodun (@biodunogunmola) June 5, 2019