- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Transfer: Higuain takes final decision on his future
Argentine Striker,Gonzalo Higuain is determined to see out his contract at Juventus, his brother and agent, Nicolas Higuain, has said.
The Argentine striker was loaned to Chelsea in January of last year, appearing in 14 Premier League games and netting five goals.
He has now returned to the Bianconeri and intends to play two more seasons at the Allianz Stadium, with Juve being the only club he’d consider playing for in Italy, according to his representative.
“Gonzalo wants to respect his contract and therefore stay with Juventus for another two years.
“His performances at Juve have been good and playing for another team in Italy isn’t a workable solution.
“I don’t want to disrespect anyone, but if Gonzalo plays in Italy again then he only will for Juve, who own him,” Nicolas Higuain said according to Goal.