- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Transfer: Higuain takes final decision on his future
Argentine Striker,Gonzalo Higuain is determined to see out his contract at Juventus, his brother and agent, Nicolas Higuain, has said.
The Argentine striker was loaned to Chelsea in January of last year, appearing in 14 Premier League games and netting five goals.
He has now returned to the Bianconeri and intends to play two more seasons at the Allianz Stadium, with Juve being the only club he’d consider playing for in Italy, according to his representative.
“Gonzalo wants to respect his contract and therefore stay with Juventus for another two years.
“His performances at Juve have been good and playing for another team in Italy isn’t a workable solution.
“I don’t want to disrespect anyone, but if Gonzalo plays in Italy again then he only will for Juve, who own him,” Nicolas Higuain said according to Goal.