- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Actor RMD celebrates Father’s Day with reflective words on social media
As the world marks Father’s Day on june 16, Nollywood veteran actor Richard Mofe damijo (RMD) has shared some reflective words on social media in honour of the special day.
Sharing a photo of himself on Instagram, the proud father of five stated some of the vices in society which is making parenting difficult in 2019. He however encouraged all fathers who are doing their best to raise their kids in the best way and keep them out of trouble.
RMD also wished all fathers out there a good one and praised them for beating the odds and scaling the obstacles society has set just to make sure they raise good kids who and future leaders.
His post reads:
FARHERHOOD….. hmmmm who would have thought we would have to fight
all the influences of
Fraud or Yahoo Yahoo
Broken society and the list goes on and on and yes, you can add yours, just to raise these children and do right by them. Here is all fathers still battling to beat the odds. Happy fathers day!