- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Actor RMD celebrates Father’s Day with reflective words on social media
As the world marks Father’s Day on june 16, Nollywood veteran actor Richard Mofe damijo (RMD) has shared some reflective words on social media in honour of the special day.
Sharing a photo of himself on Instagram, the proud father of five stated some of the vices in society which is making parenting difficult in 2019. He however encouraged all fathers who are doing their best to raise their kids in the best way and keep them out of trouble.
RMD also wished all fathers out there a good one and praised them for beating the odds and scaling the obstacles society has set just to make sure they raise good kids who and future leaders.
His post reads:
FARHERHOOD….. hmmmm who would have thought we would have to fight
all the influences of
Fraud or Yahoo Yahoo
Broken society and the list goes on and on and yes, you can add yours, just to raise these children and do right by them. Here is all fathers still battling to beat the odds. Happy fathers day!