- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Presidential Photographer Bayo Omoboriowo reveals President Buhari doesn’t like to pose for photos
Bayo Omoboriowo, the Presidential photographer who sat for an interview with The Nation, revealed that President Buhari doesn’t like to pose for photos.
He further stated that one of the things he has been able to do with the images of President Buhari, is to show Nigerians the reality of who the president is.
The Presidential photographer who stated that Buhari doesn’t like to pose for photos, added that the President has been himself and nothing has been doctored.
Explaining why he titled his book, ‘Being Buhari’, Omoboriowo said,
“One of the things I have done about the images of President Buhari is the reality of who the president is. Every picture you will see in the book is the reality of who he is: as a father, as the president, when in bilateral relations or during international engagements. All what you see is just he being himself, nothing doctored or enhanced. It is the reality of what he has been in the last four years. For instance, people don’t know that he is not the kind of person who wants to pose for images.
He further revealed that he titled the second photo-book ‘Being Buhari’, which is a sequel to the first one titled ‘Buhari’ to chronicle the experience and journey of President Buhari in the last four years