- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Presidential Photographer Bayo Omoboriowo reveals President Buhari doesn’t like to pose for photos
Bayo Omoboriowo, the Presidential photographer who sat for an interview with The Nation, revealed that President Buhari doesn’t like to pose for photos.
He further stated that one of the things he has been able to do with the images of President Buhari, is to show Nigerians the reality of who the president is.
The Presidential photographer who stated that Buhari doesn’t like to pose for photos, added that the President has been himself and nothing has been doctored.
Explaining why he titled his book, ‘Being Buhari’, Omoboriowo said,
“One of the things I have done about the images of President Buhari is the reality of who the president is. Every picture you will see in the book is the reality of who he is: as a father, as the president, when in bilateral relations or during international engagements. All what you see is just he being himself, nothing doctored or enhanced. It is the reality of what he has been in the last four years. For instance, people don’t know that he is not the kind of person who wants to pose for images.
He further revealed that he titled the second photo-book ‘Being Buhari’, which is a sequel to the first one titled ‘Buhari’ to chronicle the experience and journey of President Buhari in the last four years