- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki
An upcoming Nigerian rapper simply identified as Ziggy, died yesterday Sunday June 16th after falling from a 4-storey building in Paradise estate Lekki, Lagos state where he resides.
According to reports, Ziggy was in the estate taking a walk when he unknowingly stepped into an open space which was supposed to house an elevator. He fell immediately, broke his bones and was rushed to the hospital where he died.
His remains has been deposited in the morgue.
A friend of Ziggy posted on Instagram that management of Paradise Estate killed his friend over their negligence.
Gone too soon hommie, I swear am in pains, sadness, bitter, angered, frustrated. I miss you blood, I love you bro @iamkingziggy Lekki garden, paradise estate killed my brother with their poor construction buildings
Nigerians while reacting to the sad incident wrote that the management of the estate should be taken to court and made to pay for the untimely death of the young rapper
Too bad. RIP. His family should contact a lawyer. This is an example of a case I do wish to take up. I’m so sorry. May his soul find rest in the bosom of the Almighty