- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Alex issues a stern warning to companies owing her millions
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex Unusual has joined One of Nigeria’s most successful female singers, Tiwa Savage by also sending warning shots to companies owing her.
It was earlier reported that Tiwa Savage took to her Instagram page to call out companies she has promoted and still owe her.
In a note she put up on her Insta stories, she told them to pay up so as to avoid her trouble. We do not know who these firms are but obviously, the singer ain’t here to joke at all.
In her post she wrote: ”I might have to call out these companies that owe me millions. If you no get say you no get … no dey use style yan something else. I know how much revenue my brand has generated your brand, don’t even try it. You better San wo olu. na we get Lagos ooo check the contract”.
In the same vein, Alex Unusual reposted Tiwa Savage’s post on her timeline calling out companies that are also indebted to her.
The reality TV star advised these companies not to take her silence for stupidity and she reiterated that she won’t forget or let go.
See her post below: