- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
I am not her dad – Yvonne Nelson’s baby daddy says in response to her Father’s Day snub
With regards to this, Jamie shared a post on Instagram. As noticed by some people, his post appears to show that he was not hurt by Yvonne’s snub.
As if to show that he fully recognises his identity as a father, he added a lengthy caption to his post in which he wished himself and other men in his life a happy Father’s Day.
Jamie Roberts wrote in part: “…Happy Father’s Day to all fathers out there trying to be the best fathers possible, regardless of any circumstances…”
His post was meant to show that he is acting the part of a father to Ryn as much as he can. Roberts also shared photos with all his three children including Ryn Roberts, his child with Yvonne Nelson.
In one of the photos, the father and all three children were seen inside a swimming pool having a fun time together. In another photo, the three kids and their dad were seen playing with their little sister Ryn.
By sharing this post, Roberts seems to be proving that he is a good daddy as if he was challenged by the impression Yvonne Nelson had created out there for him.
A fan who commented on the post asked Roberts why Yvonne snubbed him on Father’s Day and his response was simple: “I am not her father,” Roberts wrote.