- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Transfer: Barcelona open talks with PSG over Neymar return
Barcelona have opened talks with Paris Saint-Germain, over a deal to re-sign Neymar, according to Globoesporte.
There have been intense speculations about the future of the 27-year-old in recent months and now it seems a return to the Camp Nou after a two-year absence is edging closer.
The fee is believed to be in the region of €100million (£90m/$112m).
However, some players believed to be Samuel Umtiti, Ousmane Dembele and Ivan Rakitic, will also be offered in exchange.
PSG will consider selling Neymar this summer, if they receive a substantial offer.
Chairman and CEO, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, told France Football: “Players will have to be more responsible than before.
“It must be completely different. They will have to do more and work harder. They are not there for their own amusement.
“If they do not agree, the doors are open – Ciao! I do not want star behaviour anymore.”