- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: Barcelona open talks with PSG over Neymar return
Barcelona have opened talks with Paris Saint-Germain, over a deal to re-sign Neymar, according to Globoesporte.
There have been intense speculations about the future of the 27-year-old in recent months and now it seems a return to the Camp Nou after a two-year absence is edging closer.
The fee is believed to be in the region of €100million (£90m/$112m).
However, some players believed to be Samuel Umtiti, Ousmane Dembele and Ivan Rakitic, will also be offered in exchange.
PSG will consider selling Neymar this summer, if they receive a substantial offer.
Chairman and CEO, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, told France Football: “Players will have to be more responsible than before.
“It must be completely different. They will have to do more and work harder. They are not there for their own amusement.
“If they do not agree, the doors are open – Ciao! I do not want star behaviour anymore.”