- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: PSG ready to sell Neymar
Paris St-Germain (PSG) are reportedly prepared to sell striker Neymar.
The Brazilian joined the Ligue 1 side from FC Barcelona for a world record 222 million euros in August 2017.
However, he missed large parts of the 2018/2019 campaign through injury and suspension and made just 17 league appearances, scoring 15 goals.
PSG will consider selling the 27-year-old in the forthcoming transfer window if they receive a substantial offer, a report in L’Equipe said on Sunday.
The report comes after comments from Chairman and CEO, Al-Khelaifi, about the attitude of squad members.
“Players will have to be more responsible than before,” he told France Football.
“It must be completely different. They will have to do more and work harder. They are not there for their own amusement.
“If they do not agree, the doors are open – Ciao! I do not want star behaviour anymore.