- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Checkout the hilarious way La Liga announced Asisat Oshoala’s new deal with Barcelona
The Spanish La Liga has just announced in pidgin language that Super Falcon star Asisat Oshoala has signed a three-year contract with Barcelona Women’s team.
See how the announcement was made below:
Oshoala who just signed a 3 year contract with Spanish giant will be with the club till year 2022.
Four months ago, she left Dalian Quanjian in the Chinese Women’s Super League to join Barcelona Women on loan. In just one season, her return to Europe has paid off, and due to her standout performance, she’s been signed on a permanent deal.
The Nigeria international scored eight goals in 11 games in all competitions for the Blaugrana.
She also scored the only goal in Barcelona Ladies’ 4-1 defeat to Olympic Lyon in the UEFA Women’s Champions League final in Budapest this month.
The forward won the Chinese Women’s Super League title with Dalian Quanjian in 2017. Oshoala was also part of the Arsenal Ladies side that won the the English FA Cup crown in the 2015/2016 season.
On the international scene, she has won three Women’s Africa Cup of Nations Cup with the Super Falcons. The former Rivers Angels star is expected to feature for Nigeria at the next month’s FIFA Women’s World Cup in France.
Watch Oshoala’s debut goal for Barcelona few minutes after she was substituted into the game