- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nigerian striker scores twice as Barcelona win 6-1
Asisat Oshoala ended her three-match goal drought in the Spanish Primera Iberdrola this season, with a brace in Barcelona’s 6-1 comeback win over Atletico Madrid.
The Super Falcons striker scored in both halves, to ensure Lluis Cortes’ ladies bounced back from a 1-1 draw at Rayo Vallecano in style.
The 24-year-old broke her Primera Iberdrola duck with a calm finish, as she netted the hosts’ fourth goal of the game.
Two minutes after the restart, Oshoala grabbed her second of the match to make it 5-1 for Barca, before being replaced by Claudia Pina in the 73rd minute.
Her brace means she has now scored 21 goals in 19 matches in all competitions for Barcelona, since she teamed up with the Spanish giants in January.