- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Transfer: Man United emerge favourites to sign Real Betis’ Giovani Lo Celso
Manchester United have incredibly entered the race to sign Real Betis’ midfielder, Giovani Lo Celso.
According to El Desmarque Sevilla, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have emerged favourite to sign the 23-year-old ahead of Premier League rivals, Tottenham Hotspur. And Ole Gunnar Solskaer being delighted that the Star will Join very Soon.
The report claimed that Man United will have to pay Real Betis €75million in order to lure the Argentine international to Old Trafford this summer.
Lo Celso scored 16 goals and registered five assists for Betis last season in the Spanish La Liga.
He also helped his side to finish in 10th position on the La Liga table, having signed a €25million deal from Paris Saint-Germain.