- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Transfer: Man United emerge favourites to sign Real Betis’ Giovani Lo Celso
Manchester United have incredibly entered the race to sign Real Betis’ midfielder, Giovani Lo Celso.
According to El Desmarque Sevilla, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have emerged favourite to sign the 23-year-old ahead of Premier League rivals, Tottenham Hotspur. And Ole Gunnar Solskaer being delighted that the Star will Join very Soon.
The report claimed that Man United will have to pay Real Betis €75million in order to lure the Argentine international to Old Trafford this summer.
Lo Celso scored 16 goals and registered five assists for Betis last season in the Spanish La Liga.
He also helped his side to finish in 10th position on the La Liga table, having signed a €25million deal from Paris Saint-Germain.