- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Transfer: Lukaku told to leave Manchester United
Head coach of Belgium national team, Roberto Martinez, has urged Romelu Lukaku to leave Manchester United.
Lukaku’s future at Old Trafford is in doubt, following a difficult second season.
The 26-year-old fell out of favour under new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, with Marcus Rashford being preferred upfront.
Lukaku netted 15 goals in 45 appearances for United in all competitions, a drop from the 27 goals he scored in his debut campaign following his £90million move from Everton in 2017.
That dip in form has sparked rumours of a potential summer move, with Serie A outfit Inter believed to be leading the chase for the striker
“It is clear that he has to leave Manchester United.
“It would be a good thing for both parties. It is now important that Romelu finds the right club,” Martinez told Belgian outlet Het Laatste Nieuws.