- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Transfer: Lukaku told to leave Manchester United
Head coach of Belgium national team, Roberto Martinez, has urged Romelu Lukaku to leave Manchester United.
Lukaku’s future at Old Trafford is in doubt, following a difficult second season.
The 26-year-old fell out of favour under new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, with Marcus Rashford being preferred upfront.
Lukaku netted 15 goals in 45 appearances for United in all competitions, a drop from the 27 goals he scored in his debut campaign following his £90million move from Everton in 2017.
That dip in form has sparked rumours of a potential summer move, with Serie A outfit Inter believed to be leading the chase for the striker
“It is clear that he has to leave Manchester United.
“It would be a good thing for both parties. It is now important that Romelu finds the right club,” Martinez told Belgian outlet Het Laatste Nieuws.