- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Face of Nigerian man who destroyed seven Nigerian embassy cars in London
This is the face of Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime, the 31-year-old Nigerian who smashed seven vehicles belonging to the Nigerian High Commission in London.
He has already been arrested, according to Abike Dabiri-Erewa, chief executive officer of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM).
Emohime, who will be 32 on 5 August, went to the Nigerian High Commission in London at 2pm yesterday to collect his passport which had expired since November 2017. He arrived one hour after the High Commission had stopped giving out passports.