- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Face of Nigerian man who destroyed seven Nigerian embassy cars in London
This is the face of Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime, the 31-year-old Nigerian who smashed seven vehicles belonging to the Nigerian High Commission in London.
He has already been arrested, according to Abike Dabiri-Erewa, chief executive officer of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM).
Emohime, who will be 32 on 5 August, went to the Nigerian High Commission in London at 2pm yesterday to collect his passport which had expired since November 2017. He arrived one hour after the High Commission had stopped giving out passports.