- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with All Progressives Congress (APC) Governors Forum.
The meeting started at the Council Chamber around 11.37am when the President arrived the venue.
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki offered the opening Christian prayer, while Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum said the Muslim prayer.
The Forum is headed by Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu.
State Governors at the closed doors meeting included those of Lagos, Ekiti, Edo, Plateau, Niger, Kogi, Borno, Nasarawa, Yobe, Osun, Ogun.
Deputy governors at the meeting included those of Katsina and Kaduna
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, were also at the meeting
The meeting was expected to dwell on security challenges in the country among other issues.
It was still in progress at the time of filing this report.