- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with All Progressives Congress (APC) Governors Forum.
The meeting started at the Council Chamber around 11.37am when the President arrived the venue.
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki offered the opening Christian prayer, while Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum said the Muslim prayer.
The Forum is headed by Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu.
State Governors at the closed doors meeting included those of Lagos, Ekiti, Edo, Plateau, Niger, Kogi, Borno, Nasarawa, Yobe, Osun, Ogun.
Deputy governors at the meeting included those of Katsina and Kaduna
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, were also at the meeting
The meeting was expected to dwell on security challenges in the country among other issues.
It was still in progress at the time of filing this report.