- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Triple suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri, 30 dead – Runtown reacts
No fewer than 30 people were killed in the triple suicide bombing in North eastern Nigeria, Miaduguri.
The attackers detonated their explosives in Konduga, a village in Borno state, on Sunday night. They targeted residents who were watching a football match on a large screen, Bulama Kalli, the village head, said.
Several survivors were taken to hospital in Maiduguri, Borno state’s capital, which is 25km from the village.
Nigerian music act, Runtown took to his twitter handle to shade Nigerian news publication for not reporting as they should.
Read his tweet below: