- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
Triple suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri, 30 dead – Runtown reacts
No fewer than 30 people were killed in the triple suicide bombing in North eastern Nigeria, Miaduguri.
The attackers detonated their explosives in Konduga, a village in Borno state, on Sunday night. They targeted residents who were watching a football match on a large screen, Bulama Kalli, the village head, said.
Several survivors were taken to hospital in Maiduguri, Borno state’s capital, which is 25km from the village.
Nigerian music act, Runtown took to his twitter handle to shade Nigerian news publication for not reporting as they should.
Read his tweet below: