- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
After 9 years in Malaysia, man assassinated during his visit to Nigeria
The family and friends of a Nigerian man identified as Arthur Eze have been thrown into mourning following the tragic death of their son and dear friend who was killed on his recent visit to Nigeria.
According to Facebook user, Emeka Augustine, who appears to be a dear friend, Eze had just returned to Nigeria on a visit after spending 9 years in Malaysia.
However, what was a beautiful reunion with his family turned tragic when he was assassinated in his home. Sharing photos of the deceased,
Augustine wrote: “Going back to Nigeria for the first time after 9 years and you guys killed him in his house. He suffered and slept outside for year and finally made it and go home only to met his death.
My man my man.
What a world. Arthur Eze rest in peace.
Those assassins that murdered you last night will surely give account to God. Nigeria is not safe any more.
We are expecting you to come back to Malaysia and this is what we got this morning. May your soul R.I.P”
Another Facebook user, Egommili, also took to the platform to mourn him. From his message, it appears Eze had just gotten married.