- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
After 9 years in Malaysia, man assassinated during his visit to Nigeria
The family and friends of a Nigerian man identified as Arthur Eze have been thrown into mourning following the tragic death of their son and dear friend who was killed on his recent visit to Nigeria.
According to Facebook user, Emeka Augustine, who appears to be a dear friend, Eze had just returned to Nigeria on a visit after spending 9 years in Malaysia.
However, what was a beautiful reunion with his family turned tragic when he was assassinated in his home. Sharing photos of the deceased,
Augustine wrote: “Going back to Nigeria for the first time after 9 years and you guys killed him in his house. He suffered and slept outside for year and finally made it and go home only to met his death.
My man my man.
What a world. Arthur Eze rest in peace.
Those assassins that murdered you last night will surely give account to God. Nigeria is not safe any more.
We are expecting you to come back to Malaysia and this is what we got this morning. May your soul R.I.P”
Another Facebook user, Egommili, also took to the platform to mourn him. From his message, it appears Eze had just gotten married.