- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Slimcase discloses he is in a complicated relationship, earned N15k monthly
Slimcase whose big break came from music in 2017, has disclosed that he used to be factory worker who earned N15k monthly.
The singer who talked about being in a relationship in the interview with Saturday Beats, stated that he is in a complicated relationship because music comes with women.
He said, “Music comes with women; I do the ones I can do and I leave the rest to God. Presently, I am in a complicated relationship; it is going back and forth.”
Recounting the major challenges he faced in the early years of his career which include his parents and siblings telling hin to dump his musical career for a better job, Slimcase revealed that he used to be factory worker who earned N15,000 monthly.
“I faced a lot of challenges in my career, especially when it had to do with money. I had a big dream but I had little money.
“I used to be a factory worker and my salary was N15, 000. I am the first born of my family and out of this little money, I still had to save about N8,000 for my studio sessions, I had to trek a lot to achieve this.
“At a point, my parents and siblings put pressure on me to get another job and stop wasting my time doing music. I thank God I never listened to them because I am now the breadwinner of my family” he said.