- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Actress Regina Daniels’ Step-son Set To Break Voodoo Allegedly Used On Father
Emzy Ned Nwoko, stepson of teenage Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed that the actress used voodoo on his father, Ned Nwoko.
The teenage star posted a picture and she captioned it “i am loved perfectly.”
Reacting to the post, Ned Nwoko’s son, Emzy dismissed the claim that the actress is perfectly loved and he alleged that the actress charmed his father into marrying her in the comment section.
Not being satisfied with his comment, Emzy took to his page to declarre that the relationship between Regina Daniels and his father will soon end.
See posts below: