- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Uche Maduagwu blast Tonto Dikeh over ‘publicity’ comment
Tonto Dikeh, is at it again. This time she bragged during a live television interview that no publicity is bad.
During the course of the interview, the 34-year-old screen diva went on to share that the publicity has made her relevant despite not doing any relevant studio work for a long time.
“No publicity is bad publicity at the end of the day. I have not really done work for a very long time, but I can tell you, I am one of the most relevant. I am born again by the way. My confidence comes from the fact that no man can do nothing to me that God has not said would happen. My belief in God gives me so much confidence, secondly, I am damn beautiful; thirdly, I have got a great body; fourth, I have got money; fifth, I use my platform to help all the people. All these qualities about myself made me a very bold woman.”
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has fired at actress, Tonto Dikeh, for claiming that she is born again during a live television interview.
According to the actor who spoke in an Instagram post today, June 27th, he queried how the actress can be born again when she is associated with what God has labeled an abomination – a perceived jab at crossdresser, Bobrisky.
@tontolet Is it possible for someone to be BORN AGAIN and still associate with those God label an “abomination”? #Dear @tontolet For a Good Christian, bad publicity can never WIN a soul to #Jesus, instead, it will drive souls away from receiving SALVATION. #KingTonto God clearly says in Deuteronomy 22: 5 that @bobrisky222 lifestyle of wearing FEMALE #dress, (pant & Bra) is an ABOMINATION to Him, if indeed, you are a born again #christian, Ma, please why have you not stayed away from #Bobrisky, Why? Or is it not the same Holy Bible that says in Jeremiah 7:23 ‘But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, that it may be well with you.’ @tontolet Did you obey Gods voice by staying away from @bobrisky222 Also, dear #TontoDike if God says in 1 Corinthians 6:20 ” you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” Please, can a Radical for Jesus Christian HONOR God with his/her #BODY by going for #COSMETIC surgery?