- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
COZA Scandal: “Say No to rape and Yes to soapy” – Naira Marley
Naira Marley joins the numerous Nigerian celebrity giving their take on rape with the recent allegation against the founder of COZA church, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Naira Marley took to his Instagram page to advise his followers to say No to rape. He also encouraged that they say Yes to Soapie instead of the criminal act.
See the post below.
The rapper who was recently released from prison custody on bail uses the opportunity to promote his upcoming single Soapy.
Marley has been teasing his fans, the Marlians for a while on a new song he is set to release, Soapy which he promises will come with a dance step. The controversial artiste who has in the past promoted cybercrime, Yahoo Yahoo advises his fans to say Yes to Soapy rather than rape.
Soapy is a slang many Nigerians use to describe the use of soap to masturbate and this is exactly what is believed to be promoted by this post.
Unlike other celebrities who are taking sides with Busola Dakolo or COZA founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Marley gives a way out for followers to abstain from RAPE.