- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s wife reacts to rape allegation
In the wake of Busola Dakolo’s rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, wife of the accused, Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo has come to her husband defense.
My husband could not rape anybody even as an unbeliever says Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo, the wife of COZA founder, Biodun Fatoyinbo during today’s Sunday service.
In defence of the founder of Coza, Biodun Fatoyinbo against the rape allegations from Busola Dakolo, his wife who preached during today’s Sunday service said he could never rape anybody. Mrs. Fatoyinbo said this during the church service broadcast and monitored from inside the Lagos branch of the church in Ikeja, Lagos.
Before she could complete her speech, however, her husband quickly grabbed the microphone and said,
“the elders are handling the matter.”
Recall the allegation caused a storm over the weekend with groups calling for the arrest of Fatoyinbo while some of his supporters have stayed by his side.
The COZA founder has, however, denied all the allegations leveled against him.