- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s wife reacts to rape allegation
In the wake of Busola Dakolo’s rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, wife of the accused, Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo has come to her husband defense.
My husband could not rape anybody even as an unbeliever says Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo, the wife of COZA founder, Biodun Fatoyinbo during today’s Sunday service.
In defence of the founder of Coza, Biodun Fatoyinbo against the rape allegations from Busola Dakolo, his wife who preached during today’s Sunday service said he could never rape anybody. Mrs. Fatoyinbo said this during the church service broadcast and monitored from inside the Lagos branch of the church in Ikeja, Lagos.
Before she could complete her speech, however, her husband quickly grabbed the microphone and said,
“the elders are handling the matter.”
Recall the allegation caused a storm over the weekend with groups calling for the arrest of Fatoyinbo while some of his supporters have stayed by his side.
The COZA founder has, however, denied all the allegations leveled against him.