- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Filmmaker, Olaide Olabanji reacts to rape allegation
While reacting to the rape allegation against him by actress Wumi Toriola, filmmaker Olaide Olabanji has said he has not seen the alleged victim, Kemi Afolabi, in 17 years.
In a video he posted on his Instagram page, Olaide mentioned that Kemi Afolabi is a dog, who has slept with almost all the marketers in Nollywood, and it would be an insult if he had anything to do with her.
He said he has a strong reputation to protect and he has never raped anyone in his life as alleged by the actresses.
He captioned the video:
My name Olaide Olabanji. It’s being over 30 years that I have being in this film industry, no scandal has ever been attached to my good name and that will never happen
On Kemi Afolabi issue with respect to rape attempt allegation. I will like to put the record straight that I haven’t seen Kemi for the past 17 years, so I really don’t know where she’s coming from. To me Kemi Afolabi is a dead dog(Oku Aja) that any man in his right sense wouldn’t want to relate with. She’s so useless to the extent of being left forgotten in the hotel room ( Se Omo yen tilo)
With respect to Wumi Toriola, my advice for you is that you should find time to go and tender an unreserved apologies to your biological Mother for inhuman treatment melted on her. For if u refused to apologize to your Mum and stop taking hard drugs, the consequence of your action is great. That’s my advice for you.