- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Free Classified Ads Site in Nigeria
Nigerians now have more options to sell stuffs as a new classified website, Dino.NG debuts easy platform to sell items quickly to potential buyers.
Introducing Dino.ng Nigeria Classified Ads site and Marketplace where buyers and sellers meet to buy and sell new and used items.
Classified ads sites are the fastest way to reach out to new customers either new or far, many shop owners are now making more sales with the help of classified ads sites like dino, all they need to do is to take the picture of their goods and post them on the site alongside their contact details and within few hours they get calls from interested buyers.
Since most people prefer to shop online for almost anything the tendencies of getting buyers is very high especially on classified ads site, if you can to buy a car online in Nigeria, buy mobile phones, electronics, computers or rent an apartments, all these can be done online using this site, a single search on the form will pop out options for you to choose and make contacts with their respective sellers.
This is good for both buyers and sellers as sellers sells their goods quickly locating the right buyer, also for buyer having the opportunity to negotiate the price before meeting the seller in person, so it’s a win-win situation and the good news about this is, it’s free, which means you don’t have to pay for something that is more useful to you.
Safety tips while buying thing from classified site:
- Meet seller at a public place
- Check the item before you buy
- Pay only after collecting the item