- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
73-year-old Man Marries His 63-year-old Lover In Kaduna (Photos)
A 73-year-old man identified as evangelist Matthew Owojaiye has tied the knot with his 63-year-old lover in Kaduna.
According to Facebook user, Chinecherem Ebubechi, who shared their photos online, the groom is a 73-year-old Nigerian Evangelist, while his bride is 63 year old Abosede Ayobola.
According to Chinecherem, this was the bride’s first wedding. The couple met 50 years ago. The groom had asked her out at the time but she turned him down. Many years later, they met again, found out they were both single and decided to give love a chance.
They got married at the Living Faith Church in Zaria in front of family members and friends.
See photos below;