- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Unknown persons reportedly attacked some students of the Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) on Monday night 9 July, 2019 around 9:00pm.
According to reports, the attackers covered their faces with masks and tree leaves and are suspected to be fellow students.
The attackers were speaking in Tarok language, and were stopping people on the road, beating and collecting their phones. They will first ask you of your name and your tribe and if you are Tarok you are safe and if you are not Tarok you will be a victim, an eye witness said.
See photos of some victims below.