- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Twitter users across the globe suffers widespread outage, shares down
Twitter suffered a complete outage for approximately an hour today after Twitter users who tried logging on to the app were getting message; “Something is technically wrong.”
Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) later confirmed the service outage for users and fixed it after they found it was due to “an internal configuration change” according to the Twitter status page.
The social media platform is up but is not completely functional for everyone.
However, shares of Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) traded lower on Thursday after users across the globe reported issues with accessing the microblogging platform.
“We are currently investigating issues people are having accessing Twitter,” a company spokeswoman said.
Outage tracking website Downdetector.com showed that there are nearly 70,000 incidents of people across the globe reporting issues with Twitter.
Shares were last down nearly 1% at $37.12 in afternoon trading.