- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
Twitter users across the globe suffers widespread outage, shares down
Twitter suffered a complete outage for approximately an hour today after Twitter users who tried logging on to the app were getting message; “Something is technically wrong.”
Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) later confirmed the service outage for users and fixed it after they found it was due to “an internal configuration change” according to the Twitter status page.
The social media platform is up but is not completely functional for everyone.
However, shares of Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) traded lower on Thursday after users across the globe reported issues with accessing the microblogging platform.
“We are currently investigating issues people are having accessing Twitter,” a company spokeswoman said.
Outage tracking website Downdetector.com showed that there are nearly 70,000 incidents of people across the globe reporting issues with Twitter.
Shares were last down nearly 1% at $37.12 in afternoon trading.