- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Twitter users across the globe suffers widespread outage, shares down
Twitter suffered a complete outage for approximately an hour today after Twitter users who tried logging on to the app were getting message; “Something is technically wrong.”
Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) later confirmed the service outage for users and fixed it after they found it was due to “an internal configuration change” according to the Twitter status page.
The social media platform is up but is not completely functional for everyone.
However, shares of Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) traded lower on Thursday after users across the globe reported issues with accessing the microblogging platform.
“We are currently investigating issues people are having accessing Twitter,” a company spokeswoman said.
Outage tracking website Downdetector.com showed that there are nearly 70,000 incidents of people across the globe reporting issues with Twitter.
Shares were last down nearly 1% at $37.12 in afternoon trading.