- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
The Kano State Police Command yesterday July 12th, exhumed the body of a 5-year-old boy identified as Ahmed Ado, a resident of Karkasara Quarters who was kidnapped, killed and buried by a gang of kidnappers, led by his 19-year-old uncle, Ibrahim Ahmad pictured in the middle.
The state commissioner of police, CP Ahmed Illiyasu, who led a team of policemen to exhume the body of the deceased in an uncompleted building in Sheka Makabarta, situated in Kumbotso Local Government Area of the state, said late Ahmed was kidnapped at Ma’ahat Nursery and Primary School, Karkasara by his uncle, Ibrahim Ahmed, as well as his accomplices, Abdulmajid Mohd and Musa Sanusi both aged 18, who demanded the sum of Fifty Million Naira as ransom.
CP Illiyasu said that the deceased was suspected to have been drugged by the suspects which led to his death. He was later buried in an uncompleted building in Sheka after the gang reduced the ransom to One Hundred Thousand Naira.
Ahmad and his gang were arrested after the police tracked the phone with which they used to speak with the family of the deceased. Ahmed who masterminded the kidnapping expressed regret over his involvement in the criminal act.
See the graphic photos below.