- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Aerial mast falls at Abuja, destroys 4 cars
A tragic incident which was quite destructive occurred at Utako area of Abuja, as an aerial mast fell and destroyed cars amongst other properties.
Though no life was lost, however the incident which occurred at about 5am on June 24, 2019, destroyed 4 cars in the building opposite Utako Police Station where it was mounted.
While the police are yet to release the identity of the owner of the mast, the Abuja Development Control who are in-charge of allocating land space for masts initially claimed not knowing the owner of the mast but went on to allegedly deny the owners of the properties the mast destroyed access after they notified the Nigerian communications commission, NCC.
Here are photos of destroyed properties at the scene of the incident below;