- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Aerial mast falls at Abuja, destroys 4 cars
A tragic incident which was quite destructive occurred at Utako area of Abuja, as an aerial mast fell and destroyed cars amongst other properties.
Though no life was lost, however the incident which occurred at about 5am on June 24, 2019, destroyed 4 cars in the building opposite Utako Police Station where it was mounted.
While the police are yet to release the identity of the owner of the mast, the Abuja Development Control who are in-charge of allocating land space for masts initially claimed not knowing the owner of the mast but went on to allegedly deny the owners of the properties the mast destroyed access after they notified the Nigerian communications commission, NCC.
Here are photos of destroyed properties at the scene of the incident below;