- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
A peep into luxury lifestyle Of COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (Photos)
It is never in doubt that no one is given a good or a bad life. It is also true that it is up to you to make life good or bad. It is obvious that Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, has programmed a good life for himself, according to TheNation’s report.
In doing this, he ensures he transforms the lives of thousands through his ministry. Rev. Fatoyinbo is no doubt a highly sought-after public speaker.
It will be recalled that he marked his birthday two years ago by hosting family members and close friends to an exceptional celebration in the United Arab Emirates.
His exotic preference for top notch designers and state-of-the-art cars cannot be contested and he lives like a king in his Abuja home, which boasts of colourful interior and external decor.
His love for the good things of life was reflected at the newly commissioned branch of the church in Dubai, where he held a thanksgiving service on his birthday.
It was followed by a lavish dinner party at the seven-star Burj Al Arab Hotel and an all-white party aboard an executive yatch, with some fireworks display to wrap up the celebration.
Pastor Fatoyinbo is one of the most sought-after pastors in Abuja at the moment. His church is always filled to the brim with the rich and famous.