- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mercy Aigbe talks about rumours of her dating a governor
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has addressed the issue of the rumours of her dating a governor after she reportedly bought a house in 2018.
I am hustling now oh!!! They are not seeing me!.., when I post my estate , they will open their yeye mouths to say one ‘governor’ abi one ‘president’ bought me my mansion, my cars, my estate etc trying to belittle my hardwork!…. my prayer point is father every evil, useless mouth that will want to rubbish your blessings in my life, may Holy Ghost fire strike them and may they continue to toil without nothing to show for it in Jesus Name!……If this prayer is for you may it locate you sharply
The actress was, in 2018, accused of dating a certain South Western state governor and it was the allegation that the governor was the one responsible for her numerous trips abroad and also bought her a Toyota Prado Jeep and then – the icing on the cake – a mansion in Lagos. Well, it was all an allegation.