- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
Check Out The Most Expensive Toilet Paper, Worth $1.3M (Photo)
Never mind the extra fluffy double rolls in a mega pack, the price for just one roll of 22 carat gold toilet paper goes for $1,300,000 (N468,000,000.00).
In case you’re wondering, this isn’t a joke. It was originally created by an Australian man who used 22 carat gold flakes to create this amazing, yet expensive single roll of toilet paper. It was originally made for promotional purposes, but the roll is really up for sale.
News of the 22 carat toilet paper has circulated throughout the world, but there haven’t been any takers yet. The roll went on the market in 2010 and it’s still available if you’re so inclined.