- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Childhood sweethearts who met in primary school got married and have a kid who now attends same school
A couple, who attended the same primary school, got married years after and now have a child who they sent to the same school.
As kids, the couple went to Unique Fnps Nursery and Primary school in Asaba, Delta State. The man, who was the headboy, later began dating the woman after they graduated and were old enough. They eventually got married some years back.
The couple went on to have two kids and when their first child was old enough, he was sent to the same school his parents attended.