- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Abuja Doctor allegedly denies patient treatment because she didn’t let him ‘examine’ her private part
A Nigerian doctor has been accused of denying a patient medical attention because she didn’t let him perform scan on her private part.
According to an Instagram user identified as @ashmusy who shared the story on her page, the Chief Medical Officer Of Federal Road Safety Commission Clinic in Gwarimpa vehemently refused to administer medical aid to a married woman on 20th of June, 2019 because he claims that she refused him from performing a scan on her vagina about two weeks ago.
Read the full story in her words below:
The Chief Medical Officer Of Federal Road Safety Commission Clinic in Gwarimpa violently refused my wife’s treatment this evening because he claims that she refused him performing an invasive scan in her vagina about two weeks ago.
My wife had said two weeks ago that she was not comfortable with a male doctor inserting stuff into her vagina because of the nature of the procedure. So a female doctor attended to her instead.
So this man bore a few grudges and walked her out of a government hospital today when she was in very bad shape and the ailment today (malaria) is totally unrelated to the uterine scab issue of two weeks ago.
I feel so hurt to see my daughter cry as her mother was denied treatment. My wife was so weak and unable to respond to the vitriol this man was pouring today!!
am petitioning the Nigeria Medical Association, as well as FRSC and my lawyer, has been briefed to commence legal action against this rather curious act of suspected perversion. I know a lot of doctors do terrible things to their female patients who keep quiet but this one will not be swept under the rug!!!
We had to go to another hospital and I am typing from there with PAIN! Valuable treatment time lost because a pervert’s ego is bruised. This nation really frustrates her citizens!
Worse, the female staff told us in confidence that they know this man’s antics but they fear to report him because he is very powerful and valuable to the institution. But he has no power over me so……
She went ahead to share a Screenshot of the aggrieved, see below: