- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Davido In Fresh Scandal As Another Nigerian Artist Calls Him Out Over Copyright Infringement
Nigeria’s OBO, Davido seems to be steadily getting himself entangled in controversies and scandals.
It has been reported that a Nigerian singer, popularly known as Specdo has come out to call out his fellow artist, Davido, for allegedly stealing the title of his new song titled “Blow my mind” which Davido is set to release with an American singer Chris Brown.
Recall that the American pop star, Chris Brown took to his Instagram page to announce a new collaboration with Davido titled “Blow my mind.”
The singer made this revelation on his Instagram page in a video he posted, revealing that he’s “highly disappointed” with Davido stealing his song title “Blow My Mind” despite previously stealing his song title “Owo ni koko” back in the year 2014.
Specdo in his statements, is hereby demanding an answer from Davido as he wishes to know the reason why Davido “is doing all that to him. Check out the video below: