- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Davido In Fresh Scandal As Another Nigerian Artist Calls Him Out Over Copyright Infringement
Nigeria’s OBO, Davido seems to be steadily getting himself entangled in controversies and scandals.
It has been reported that a Nigerian singer, popularly known as Specdo has come out to call out his fellow artist, Davido, for allegedly stealing the title of his new song titled “Blow my mind” which Davido is set to release with an American singer Chris Brown.
Recall that the American pop star, Chris Brown took to his Instagram page to announce a new collaboration with Davido titled “Blow my mind.”
The singer made this revelation on his Instagram page in a video he posted, revealing that he’s “highly disappointed” with Davido stealing his song title “Blow My Mind” despite previously stealing his song title “Owo ni koko” back in the year 2014.
Specdo in his statements, is hereby demanding an answer from Davido as he wishes to know the reason why Davido “is doing all that to him. Check out the video below: