- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
23-year-old Nigerian model, Blessing Williams has just acquired her second house in Lagos and the lovely shared photos of her new property alongside a story of the challenges she overcame in the past on Instagram.
Narrating how she went from hawking pure water at 15, being a sales girl, a Taxi driver, a waitress in Lagos/Dubai and living in her mum’s house where they sold frozen chicken to becoming an owner of 2 properties in Lagos, Blessing Williams stated that she cried, prayed and worked for it.
BOUGHT My (2nd)second home in Lagos Nigeria ??this year has been so good to me and I am so Greatful to God “Every good/perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights James 1:17
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Phil 4:6
This request I made known to God since 2012 I cried,Prayed and worked for it many jobs since 15 from hawking pure water,sale girl,ogaTaxi driver,waitress in Lagos/Dubai restaurant etc……..As a child my Mum struggle in her store day and night just to feed my family,I barely even saw my Dad he had a job as a Driver faraway from our home in Ajegunle so he leaves home before I wake up.Being raised this way i do say we were fortunate we had a home until we couldn’t pay rent my mothers store in the market became our home where she sells frozen Chicken!
I would sleep in the fridge as my bed and assist my mum until I left Ajegunle to ikoyi and started working as a waitress in Ember creek Lagos I rented a face me I face you room for my family in 2014 I was too happy I didn’t know God just started!! February 2019 I bought my mum a home in Ajegunle in a location she choosed I remember telling some people in Dubai were I live in excitement and they roll their eyes i can feel the dissapointment in their eyes common Ajegunle you bought house you this happy because they didn’t know what it meant to me !!!
Fast forward to July 16th 2019 I Bought my second home in Lekki phase 2 Signed,certified and paid for my new 4bedroom Duplex. A big thank you to all my friends,family and my husband for their support throughout the search and selection process too many beautiful houses to choose from but God directed me to mine !! Finally thank you to everyone who have supported my modelling career. God bless you all for your support !!TEAM BW we did this !!
Second home @ 23years old
See photos below,