- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Transfer: Juventus confirm offers for Dybala, speak on swap deal with Man Utd for Lukaku
Juventus vice-president, Pavel Nedved, has confirmed there are “proposals” and “interest” for Paulo Dybala, as the attacker faces an uncertain future in Turin.
The Italian champions are reportedly willing to cash in on Dybala, who has been linked to Manchester United, Tottenham, Inter and Paris Saint-Germain.
Dybala struggled for form last season, scoring just five Serie A goals, following Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival.
Juventus are ready to listen to offers, although the player is keen to remain in Turin.
“There are some proposals, there is some interest, but we wait for concrete action so we can then decide calmly,” Nedved told reporters.
There are speculations that Dybala could be involved in a swap deal, to lure Romelu Lukaku to Turin from United.
Asked about Lukaku, Nedved added: “Having won eight consecutive Serie A titles, we feel that we have a strong team already. Obviously, with the transfer market open, we’re trying to reinforce the squad.
“I won’t get into details and I don’t want to talk about individuals, but let’s say we are working on it.”