- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Kogi guber: PDP accuses APC of buying PVCs
Ahead of the November 16th governorship election in Kogi State, the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, claims it was aware of plot by the All Progressives Congress, APC, to rig the election.
According to the Spokesman of the PDP in Kogi State, Mr. Bode Ogunmola, the party noted that that it has been reliably informed that APC members in the state have started purchasing voter’s cards from some ignorant electorates.
The PDP used the medium to advise the electorate not to sell their rights, assuring the people that any attempt to use fake or unidentified PVC, which was allegedly freely used during the last elections will be vehemently resisted.
The PDP called on security agencies, the Independent National Electoral Commission and the International, and Local Election Observers to be aware of the alleged sinister motives of the APC.
The PDP described the APC as a party that has reached its expiry date, saying “no amount of PVC buying would salvage the sinking ship of APC led administration in the state.”