- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Kogi guber: PDP accuses APC of buying PVCs
Ahead of the November 16th governorship election in Kogi State, the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, claims it was aware of plot by the All Progressives Congress, APC, to rig the election.
According to the Spokesman of the PDP in Kogi State, Mr. Bode Ogunmola, the party noted that that it has been reliably informed that APC members in the state have started purchasing voter’s cards from some ignorant electorates.
The PDP used the medium to advise the electorate not to sell their rights, assuring the people that any attempt to use fake or unidentified PVC, which was allegedly freely used during the last elections will be vehemently resisted.
The PDP called on security agencies, the Independent National Electoral Commission and the International, and Local Election Observers to be aware of the alleged sinister motives of the APC.
The PDP described the APC as a party that has reached its expiry date, saying “no amount of PVC buying would salvage the sinking ship of APC led administration in the state.”